3D Help?

I remember about 9 months ago when I first came here, I posted asking if I could help with 3D stuff in any way. I had an international move and a new job since then, but I still do stuff at night and on weekends creating stuff in 3D in Second Life, where I have a line of products since years.

I'm wondering if/how I could help. I use Maya, and I've been using it for over ten years now. I'm mostly good at modeling/texturing/rendering. In SL, I'm also known for my particle work which can be translated into Maya as well (different systems but I'm not bad in Maya with particles...just been a while).

Any way that I could contribute? I remember most of the devs/artists use 3DSM which I don't use, but if there's any way for me to help with Maya and what I do know, I'd love to. Please let me know? =)

You can email me any info if you want. summerseale --ATTT-- the googles mail.

Just throwing out the offer. =)

I remember about 9 months ago when I first came here, I posted asking if I could help with 3D stuff in any way. I had an international move and a new job since then, but I still do stuff at night and on weekends creating stuff in 3D in Second Life, where I have a line of products since years.

I'm wondering if/how I could help. I use Maya, and I've been using it for over ten years now. I'm mostly good at modeling/texturing/rendering. In SL, I'm also known for my particle work which can be translated into Maya as well (different systems but I'm not bad in Maya with particles...just been a while).

Any way that I could contribute? I remember most of the devs/artists use 3DSM which I don't use, but if there's any way for me to help with Maya and what I do know, I'd love to. Please let me know? =)

You can email me any info if you want. summerseale --ATTT-- the googles mail.

Just throwing out the offer. =)

Send me a PM and I'll introduce you to the correct folks.

Ok I'll be on in a few hours. I take it you're "Kyp" on the server?

When I say PM I meant the forum private message function. :lol: However, yes, I am Kyp on the server as well.