slash commands

I didn't know exactly where to put this so I am taking a shot in the dark.

I noticed that a lot of slash commands haven't been implemented, specifically some of the ones on the bottom of this page:

http://www.earthandbeyond.ca/game_info/helpful_commands.html

Can some or all of these be considered for the emulator please?

TIA,

Paul

It's not on the list, but.... /who [Guild] would be a nice addition. ;)

To list the members of a guild? Or to list the members of a particular guild who are in your current sector?

To list the members of a guild? Or to list the members of a particular guild who are in your current sector?

Hehe, I knew I should have been more specific. :blink:

What i meant was, To list the members of the guild that a person belongs to who are online. Similar to how the Friends list works, if not exactly like that.

Gray out members in guild info that are offline, and "highlight" members who are on.

Or.... A slash command (for now) that will show who, in your guild, is online.

/who [Guild]

/who [Guild name]

/who [Guild you belong to]

However it needs to be coded.

I really don't see how knowing who is in your current sector at the time is useful. With so many people afk, there might be 30 people in a sector and only 5 or 6 actually active.

Bottom line is, it would be nice to know if other guild members are online without having to ask in guild chat every time you log on. I think it would also be helpful if we didn't have to have our friends list occupied by every member in the guild and their alts, which as of right now, is the only way to do this (that I know of). That doesn't always work either, especially if they have checked "Only Friends can see my status".

Not 100% positive any of this can be done, but it's a suggestion.

I really don't see how knowing who is in your current sector at the time is useful. With so many people afk, there might be 30 people in a sector and only 5 or 6 actually active.

There are activated raids that are best to do when the sector is quiet.

Otherwise you might run the risk of 6 JD's with high-recharge energy beams uncloaking and doing what they're best at :blink:

This can be done. I'm currently trying to figure out how to gray out guild members' names in Guild Info, like it should be, but this could be doable in the mean time.

• Upvote 1