Improve Guild roster / friendslist

Zyntax

The guild roster doesnt say who's online and i dont think you really should have the entire guild on your friendslist but is there a way to make the game notify you when someone in your guild or friendslist come online?

Atm, the computer log tells you about every single person who logs on/off. Can this be altered? For example. If a "normal" player logs on, the computer reports as it does atm with a green colour. If a guildie log on, the computer reports it in a blue colour and if someone on your friendslist log on, the computer reports this in a white colour. ( it doesnt have to be thoose colours but you'll get the point )

Yeah, the guild list should indicate who's online, it just hasn't been implemented yet. The guy who wrote the guild code kinda split right after, so it was never perfected. In live, the computer only showed people on your friends list logging in and out, as I recall. We might end up going to a similar situation at some point. Unfortunately, message are colored by the client according to their type, so it's kind of undesirable to change the type of the message depending upon what kind of player has logged in (player/friend/guildie).

Yeah, the guild list should indicate who's online, it just hasn't been implemented yet. The guy who wrote the guild code kinda split right after, so it was never perfected. In live, the computer only showed people on your friends list logging in and out, as I recall. We might end up going to a similar situation at some point. Unfortunately, message are colored by the client according to their type, so it's kind of undesirable to change the type of the message depending upon what kind of player has logged in (player/friend/guildie).

Ah i see. I guess we just have to wait and see then :P

btw. what language does the game/server use for example the guild codes?

i believe theres a /setcolor 1,1,1 something like this....

can it be used like .. /setcolor guild 1,1,1??? ( or simular?)

i remember something like this but its been awhile. 8) (old age creeps in)

Cdel???