Problem Playing

Ive installed all the required files, open the game, create my ship and character and so forth all quite fine, but as soon as I try to jump into the action and get running the game closes and I get this.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/Syrokal/?action=view&current=Error3.jpg

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Any and all help appreciated!

Have you run one of the configuration applications for the client?

E&BConfig.exe or net7config.exe

They should be in the \Earth and Beyond\EBCONFIG folder.

The Net-7 one I think offers more resolution options.

You didn't specify your operating system so Vista/7 advice incoming. Since my upgrade (??) to Vista from XP i run the config and the launcher in Compatibility mode (Win XP SP 2) and as admin and haven't had any problems whatsoever, except not enough time to play >:| A few family/friends that have 7 also run that way and have had no problems. If one doesn't seem to work right try the other one.

If you're running XP, it should pretty much work right out of the box, so to speak.

Speaking of boxes, time to go get some pizza. Post back with your results and let us know how it goes.

Have you run one of the configuration applications for the client?

E&BConfig.exe or net7config.exe

They should be in the \Earth and Beyond\EBCONFIG folder.

The Net-7 one I think offers more resolution options.

You didn't specify your operating system so Vista/7 advice incoming. Since my upgrade (??) to Vista from XP i run the config and the launcher in Compatibility mode (Win XP SP 2) and as admin and haven't had any problems whatsoever, except not enough time to play >:| A few family/friends that have 7 also run that way and have had no problems. If one doesn't seem to work right try the other one.

If you're running XP, it should pretty much work right out of the box, so to speak.

Speaking of boxes, time to go get some pizza. Post back with your results and let us know how it goes.

Hey there, ive tried running both configs, and have been running the net7 Launcher as Admin as standard anyway, and still no luck, im going to come back tonight uninstall and reinstall the whole bunch and see what happens though.

Guest Sleazy

Hello Sorry for posting this off topic but i havent gotten a validation email i tried resending it a 100 times which didnt work either.

Also i cant start a new topic so i hope the admin finds it.

my email is r.vanmeel1@chello.nl ... HELP pretty please?

Hello Sorry for posting this off topic but i havent gotten a validation email i tried resending it a 100 times which didnt work either.

Also i cant start a new topic so i hope the admin finds it.

my email is r.vanmeel1@chello.nl ... HELP pretty please?

No problem. I've activated your account for you.