Dismantling Issue

to make the L9 Dragon Rage... I wanted to use all PM comps... one of which is the L1 Electro AI InfoROM v2.0

I have L9 Build everything and a ton of comps already analyzed... and great rep where I dismantle (although it is my understanding that rep and building are not in the game yet)...

So I am dismantling a L1 Comp for ores and consistently not getting back all 3 ores... sometimes yes... but usually I will get back 1-2 ores...

I know we went over this awhile ago in another thread that such a serious outleveling should always get back ALL comps... as mentioned previously to not get back all is just a meaningless waste of time as anyone L150+ and poor would have enough credits to easily buy a few thousand stacks of this item and dismantle it...

Can this please be looked into again... and for that matter... imho any item that does not give xp should be an auto 100% win... I mean if you are not giving xp for items analyzed or built at a certain level... then why would the results be anything less than max all the time...

Edited by Avani
  • Upvote 1

They must have forgotten to fix this. I'll bring it up, but nothing is likely to change until the recent severe problems with mob spawning are fixed.

Build and analyze formulas is somthing we have talked about, but like Cdel said, we have a few showstoppers we are trying to fix right now that take priority.

I don't think we'll tie in the TL to the analyze/dismantle chance though (as you are suggesting with the xp values), but most of what you brought up we are aware of.