Can't Log-In. What's the deal?

Can't log in any of my accounts although server shows 102 people on-line. So what's happening?

Are you presented with any type of error message? We need to know more. :)

Are you presented with any type of error message? We need to know more. :)

I can log in on my LapTop but not on my DeskTop. Megan says my log-in info wasn't excepted and I get the 'EA.com is temp unavailable' All I did was de-frag my HD this morning ... go figure

click help on the right upper corner and INV-300 and with luck it will install a certificate to get you past that... otherwise try checking the box that says local and oyu should get in

I posted same problem under another header... Avani posted the get around. Good luck with it :)

Same problem over here, this is the message.

Ea.com is temporarily unavailable. This may be due to routine maintenance or a problem with your internet service provider.Please check your ISP connection or try again later. (INV-300)

It says there are 109 people online.

I thank for your help.

Kope

I am another experiencing this issue. And a shame for it. Normally what we would call this is a 'Login Server failure', as the game is still allowing play for those already online but no new players are able to log in.

What Avani said is more accurate (or should be) if you don't want to use the local cert option, this is the certificate installed for our connection either not being trusted, not present, or not in the correct certificate store for whatever reason.

• 2 weeks later...