Account Deletion Please

Hey Developers,

I made an account just a few minutes ago (not the 'yahoo.com' (Aerostrike) account, that one's been activated), going to my old AOL account as to which I hardly used (MW2366@aol.com). Soo, due to my forgetfulness, I made an account under the name 'Foreststrike' leading to that non-working AOL Account, and thus, never got the Activation E-Mail because it was deactivated. Can I request that the deactivated account be deleted?

Thanks,

Foreststrike (MW2366)

We don't typically delete accounts. I can just activate the account for you and change the e-mail address assigned to it. How does that sound?

ehhh, that actually makes me have 3 accounts... my Main account, my Transfer/Vault account, and, if you really want to, a third account as to which I had no plans on. :blink:

I don't have a third E-Mail Address however, Nor do I want one for that matter, not unless you change it to an already existing E-Mail (Foreststrike@gmail.com, or MW2366@yahoo.com).

Well, I guess I can settle with it...

Edited by Foreststrike

lol cdel... we need a second timer on the posted time

Haha, so we do.

ehhh, that actually makes me have 3 accounts... my Main account, my Transfer/Vault account, and, if you really want to, a third account as to which I had no plans on. :blink:

I don't have a third E-Mail Address however, Nor do I want one for that matter, not unless you change it to an already existing E-Mail (Foreststrike@gmail.com, or MW2366@yahoo.com).

Well, I guess I can settle with it...

I set it to the gmail address. Did you know you can sign up three accounts per forum/e-mail combination?

Kinda, I know that I needed VMWare or a secondary computer to do it, seeing as how my secondary's not hooked up to the internet, I wasn't sure if my computer had VMWare, ya live and ya learn. :(

Go ahead and close the topic.

Edited by Foreststrike