Change in max xp split

What I'd like to see. A form of raid for lower levels. Say you can't use this gate if over OL 80.

Mobs are elites. (Say just make them mobs that have a double exp or modifer on them, but have higher hp and do more damage, but not over doing it) allowing groups to go in there. And say at nav points after killing 20-30 mobs(that don't respawn till all killed which I'll explain in a sec) then a Boss spawns. You can kill boss discuss/ give loot. Then about 5-10 mins later NPCs start to spawn.

Bingo! This would be great especially since the grind from about the lvl 50 HU to the lvl 100 HU seems to take forever, it would be nice to have a little more content in that area.

@Suricata, I agree with you that someone should not be able to level their combat faster doing trade runs than someone grinding it out shooting a bunch of mobs. I am not to TL50 yet, so I don't know exactly what the time difference is. Currently I know if I spend my game time (about 4 hours on an evening that I have nothing else going on), if I spend the whole time doing combat, I might be able to pick up about a level and a half of CL if I do nothing else (used to be about 2 cl's but the higher cl's take longer), but that can be just as boring as doing trade runs. My suggestion would be instead of just straight nerfing spillover xp (which I will admit, no one has actually made that suggestion) look at doing an unbalanced spillover. Trade XP spillover goes 40% to explore and only 10% to combat. Explore spillover could stay an even 25/25 split and combat xp could be 40% explore and 10% trade (or even lower because honestly who has combat or explore up to 50 before trade)

This is my opinion on Spillover Combat -> Explore 80% of w/e. TL -> Explore 80% of w/e. TL <-> CL 30%.

PS Explore is a femaledog for non-explorers.

Edit: Where is Kyp so I can PM and complain to him.

Edited by Heirku