Current Starmap

Been using Xulei's map from enbx.com but I understand there's a more recent version that shows the proper gates to and from BBW / Paramis. I've tried to find it on the forums here to no avail.

Suggest posting current maps in the Download section of the forums, to make them easier to find.

Cheers,

Kohr

I had similar issues trying to find this map. I believe this is the one you are looking for. A couple things about this map though:

First off, it lists almost all the navs, ore fields and mobs (including the hidden ones) which takes away from some of the "explore" intent of the game. (And I say almost all, I noticed most of the hidden navs in Glory's Orbit are not listed, there are probably others)

Secondly, the person who created this map no longer plays the game so it does not get updated. So if the devs make a change to the location of a certain mob, the map will not reflect that change (this also includes locations of ore fields which Merlin has changed, this map does not include those changes as far as I know)

Lastly, some of the sectors that were in live that are not currently in the emulator are listed on this map, but does not show any information. So if/when those sectors get added into the emulator, this map will not be a good resource.

http://isometricland.com/enb/enb_javascript_map.php

Follow the link in my sig :blink:

fyi: the map post is under "General Discussion" and pinned as "Updated Map" here in case you want to add comments/requests

Edited by Xulei