Net7Proxy problem

Hey guys can someone please help me. I've tried several times to reset and force the update but nothing seems to work...

the error message it comes up with is this:

Update failed. Downloaded file is invaild. Hash of downloaded file and hash in server manifest does not match.

File: C:\NET7\bin\net7proxy.exe

so if anyone can help me it would be great thank you

Hey guys can someone please help me. I've tried several times to reset and force the update but nothing seems to work...

the error message it comes up with is this:

Update failed. Downloaded file is invaild. Hash of downloaded file and hash in server manifest does not match.

File: C:\NET7\bin\net7proxy.exe

so if anyone can help me it would be great thank you

go to that directory, delete Net7proxy.exe and then do your repatch, the one it replaces that file with will match, also run the launcher as administrator on your computer to ensure you can modify the directory in question.

Also, moved to tech support.

go to that directory, delete Net7proxy.exe and then do your repatch, the one it replaces that file with will match, also run the launcher as administrator on your computer to ensure you can modify the directory in question.

Also, moved to tech support.

ummm i im srry but i dont no what you mean by repatch :s

ummm i im srry but i dont no what you mean by repatch :s

After deleting the file I mentioned, go to the top left of our Launcher and choose: Launcher > Reset Updates THEN Launcher > Check for Updates. This will prompt it to treat your files that we installed as if they were a fresh installation and patch them to the current version, assuming you have permissions to write to the directories where the files are installed.

After deleting the file I mentioned, go to the top left of our Launcher and choose: Launcher > Reset Updates THEN Launcher > Check for Updates. This will prompt it to treat your files that we installed as if they were a fresh installation and patch them to the current version, assuming you have permissions to write to the directories where the files are installed.

thank you very much it is all up and running now :D