AT&T mail issues

Finally! Just to let you know, some AT&T E-mail accounts apparently will not except your activation mail. I had to open a hotmail account to get in.... after 2 weeks trying! No telling what the cause is, I had all spam settings "off" and had the tech support from AT&T look over the account for issues. My next step will be to go to Yahoo mail support (AT&T's system) for resolution.

Anyway... Hi guys.... I'mmmm Baaack!

I had the same issue with AT&T, many if not all of the AT&T mail servers are on black listed lists. Something about mail relay or some such. I don't think it is true, but hackers be hackers and AT&T is a big target.

Go Here to check if your mail server is one of the blacklisted servers.

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx?AG=GBL&gclid=CJud7LXx5aECFWI65wodJ0XQIw

When I was with AT&T it was almost an every 6 month thing to request we be removed from the lists.

Good Luck.

Was there a junk folder you could check? I know you said all the spam settings were off..

Both locally and in my webmail account. Nothing ever listed in either even after turning off the spam settings. I have a "junk" folder in both but added a "spam" folder just in case it was merely semantics.... no luck there either.

• 3 weeks later...