Cannot log into the server today

The message is a bug; you're actually banned. It appears you were kicked this morning for macroing, although I'm not sure why you were banned. I'll have to contact the GMs and see if this was a mistake or what the reason was.

The initial response when I started this topic was super-speed quick (and much appreciated), however, nothing since then.............I've taken the time to re-read the rules post and actually see nothing there referencing a macro. If this is addressed in some hidden place, I've been unable to find it. I actually have no problem getting kicked out of the session by anyone, if this is deemed a no no(even if I can't find anything addressing it), BUT....getting banned, when there has been nothing else (no history) from the past, is the equivalent of being thrown in jail for running a red light for the first time. A kick out/repremand would have been most appropriate, but getting locked out of the game for a first offense (minor one at that........where no other players were even present in the area) is a bit harsh. Allow me to ask (again).......is there even a procedure for petitioning in having a ban lifted/released?

My issue has been resolved by a very nice GM, after we discussed what happened here.......no need to reply to ME on this topic anymore.

Thanks for the help and for running this great game in it's current configuration !!

• 2 weeks later...