Some general Questions

Hey Guys!

Im relatively new to EnB. I played the Game-Trial about 7 years ago, and liked the Game. Too bad i could not subscribe because CreditCards are not widespread in Europe, well not like in the US, especially when your 14 years old <_< .

I am searching for some answers that are not mentioned here on the page.

1. Will there be another Stress Test, or is this Stress test (4) already the last one before the start of some kind of "liveserver" ?

2. I can hardly remember if there were more Quests back in the original servers than exist now on the Net-7 ones. Are all quests already implemented? Does Net-7 plan to add new Content (such as Quests, Regions ect) to EnB?

Looking forward to your answers!

Greetings from Vienna, Austria

MeteorBlume

1. More than likely, we have a long way to go before live.

2. Lots of quests already, lots of new content added. LIke 3 extra classes (1 per race) more sectors.

2. There will be more quests in the future. We try to reimplement the quests that were in live but we have few resources to tell us all the details of the missions. Because of this we have some of the live quests in and many we simply don't have enough info on.

also, yes we're adding and have added new content, like sectors that were meant to be in live but were never finished as well as quests to populate these sectors.

Hmm, oddly enough I did a Google search and found a webpage I hadn't seen before with some mission info. http://damageinc.cryptic.com I don't know if you already have this info or not, but it might be worth a look for missions. The "mission hints and walkthroughs contains some good info that might help.

Hey Guys!

Im relatively new to EnB. I played the Game-Trial about 7 years ago, and liked the Game. Too bad i could not subscribe because CreditCards are not widespread in Europe, well not like in the US, especially when your 14 years old :D .

I am searching for some answers that are not mentioned here on the page.

1. Will there be another Stress Test, or is this Stress test (4) already the last one before the start of some kind of "liveserver" ?

2. I can hardly remember if there were more Quests back in the original servers than exist now on the Net-7 ones. Are all quests already implemented? Does Net-7 plan to add new Content (such as Quests, Regions ect) to EnB?

Looking forward to your answers!

Greetings from Vienna, Austria

MeteorBlume

1. Yes I am sure there will be alteast one more before we go into the alpha stages

2. We are working on quests still. There were more in live then currently in the game, also we have added new ones for the new content that has been added (new classes)

Hmm, oddly enough I did a Google search and found a webpage I hadn't seen before with some mission info. http://damageinc.cryptic.com I don't know if you already have this info or not, but it might be worth a look for missions. The "mission hints and walkthroughs contains some good info that might help.

Well, the site is mentioned several times here when I did a forum search:search

Edited by Numiah2