Analyse Terminals

Jester

Is it possible to get the terminals not to keep auto retrying to analyse an item ??

Reason: lets say I have 3 identical lvl 9 items to print, the lvl 9 is made up from a lvl 8 item and a comp.

If I dont manage to print the 100% item and it lowers quality to say 84% I would prefer to remove it from the terminal and try another of my remaining 2 100% item to get the print, once I get the print I can rip down the 84% item and have a shot at getting the lvl 8 item printed.

Makes sense. I find myself having this problem as well. I'm not sure iftue way the analyze terminal behaves is intentional or a bug though.

• 1 month later...

If I dont manage to print the 100% item and it lowers quality to say 84% I would prefer to remove it from the terminal and try another of my remaining 2 100% item to get the print, once I get the print I can rip down the 84% item and have a shot at getting the lvl 8 item printed.

Maybe i'm missing the point, but i don't see what difference it makes?

If you continue using the 84% item and get it mapped from it, and then rip down the 100% item, how is that any different to switching the items?

There might be something i don't know that makes it different

Maybe i'm missing the point, but i don't see what difference it makes?

If you continue using the 84% item and get it mapped from it, and then rip down the 100% item, how is that any different to switching the items?

There might be something i don't know that makes it different

you have better odds of analyzing an item at 100% than an item at 84%

• Upvote 1

The whole point is that the terminal should allow you a choice to "retry" or "inventory".

imo I wish the terminal was more like live... where everything was like auto success :P

jk... I know thats not the popular vote here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1