Can we get a warning when the DEV's submit changes that might bring the sever down

Tonight the server crashed twice after a certain Dev reset the Missions. The text "(DEV Name) reseting missions..." shows up and boom the server went down... Twice in 20min! And of course there were several people who came back who were in the middle of Manufactering/Battling and they lost there comps or were dead.

Now I have no problems with the Devs implementing server changes while were online, but it is alittle rude when the DEV's do it without giving us any warning.. The chat that says the server is reseting this or that does not give enough time for us to get to a "Safe" place incase the server crash's.

So my suggestion is this: Can you have said DEV whos gonna implement the server adjustment to get in-game and send a global wide text (The one that shows up on the screen outside the chat box) letting everyone know its gonna happen "In 60 seconds a change will be applied and that may bring down the server...please find a safe area (Such as a gate/station) and to step away from the terminals to avoid any possible loss's" Something like this would get everyones attention and give everyone ample time to stop what there doing. And if the server does not crash have them Flash a message "Thank you for your co-operation... please resume what you were doing"

Its a simple way to avoid a ton of player complaints.... And also, its just polite.

Thanks!

PS: Make sure David is online too incase the server goes down it can be reset.

I'll see if we can start getting the word around to do so. Thank you for the suggestion, and I apologize on behalf of the emulator for any losses players sustained as a result of this.