Account activation link

Hello folks,

I just found this site and am happy as a pup to see EnB still going, I thought for sure it had died years ago. Anyway I am posting this in the hopes an admin can help my brother out. He has tried to register with this site but no e-mail activation link is sent to him, he has tried for a day now to have it resent but nothing ever shows up. He set up his account under the name Wamphyri and is desperately trying to get setup to play this great game again. His e-mail is barkersrealm@sbcglobal.net if you are needing that as well.

As a side question, and I will be reading every thread so if an answer is out there I apologize for asking here, will windows vista 64 run this game?

I've activated his account manually, tell him to try to log in now and let me know if it works. Also, yes, the game will work on all Windows operating systems Windows XP and later, with varying degrees of tweaking of course. If you need any help with setup, you know where to come. (here =P)

Welcome to the EnB Emulator!