after reboot no more login possible

Hello all,

yesterday i installed using the great guide in supportforums and after giving the right path to client.exe, the game started perfectly.

So I played like 4 hours in one run, without any probs.

After that time of playing i simply shut down the comp and went to RL-issues.

Now I experience the odd prob, that after booting the PC (XP 32 System)- i can ping the server, i can check, the server is up on the launcher-....that it says

"cant find server" in DOS window and then the windows prompt-message "server failed to respond to login attempt".

I checked if there is another connection open: it isnt

I checked if 443-port is blocked or occupied; no

I allowed enb as net 7 in Firewall - (they were before, as i played yesterday)-cant get an answer from the server via net7-launcher...

I read a lot of posts in the forum here, but no hint for my specific prob i guess...

Would be very grateful for any help or hints :)

regards,

Bogota

Have you tried using local cert? It's very strange that the launcher would report the server as being online under these circumstances, because the launcher does exactly what net7proxy does to start the connection in order to check the server status. Are you getting the number of players in the launcher as well?

heya,

yes i tried local cert and also i can see the numbers of players online.

This is what i don´t understand...

everything should be fine, i just rebooted the PC,,,nothing else...ill doublecheck the 3.5dotNET installation now and maybe, theres the reason for the failure...

c++ is actually running well, as i can tell.

any ideas?

regards,

Bogota

*edit: dotNET is working correctly, certs are installed, i have no more ideas now...