Laptop problems

Can't seem to get enb to run on my lap top it plays the opening movie but right after its done playing, the game shuts down to desktop...anyone have any idea's on why it is doing that

Probably need to know a bit more about your environment - laptop h/w, OS, etc.

FTR I run this fine on a Thinkpad T60 with Win XP Pro SP3. Of course I just got a note that my laptop is in the "sunset" category and will be replaced sometime in the near future - so I'm sure I'll be the one asking for help pretty soon! ;)

Probably need to know a bit more about your environment - laptop h/w, OS, etc.

FTR I run this fine on a Thinkpad T60 with Win XP Pro SP3. Of course I just got a note that my laptop is in the "sunset" category and will be replaced sometime in the near future - so I'm sure I'll be the one asking for help pretty soon! :P

its a dell inspiron 1110 with a celeron cpu win 7 home premium 64 bit

its a dell inspiron 1110 with a celeron cpu win 7 home premium 64 bit

So, do you see the login screen at all, or is this happening precisely as the movie terminates?

So, do you see the login screen at all, or is this happening precisely as the movie terminates?

soon as movie closes or i hit esc it closes to the dtop am running it under sp3 and admin ....it doesnt show the login at all

this is dizzyfly..btw

soon as movie closes or i hit esc it closes to the dtop am running it under sp3 and admin ....it doesnt show the login at all

this is dizzyfly..btw

Have you run enbconfig as the admin? That's the first suggestion i'd give.