Station Faction List?

Occasionally you might be able to glean the factional ownership of a station or Highport from its name or location (Friendship-7 in Glenn: Glenn Commission and Somerled in New Edinburgh: InfinitiCorps are two more obvious examples).

And the "backyard" sectors are also a kind of a"gimme"... for example, the Progen newb sectors are Mars Alpha, Beta, and Gamma belonging respectively to Centuriata, Sabine, and Collegia respectively; each of these systems in turn link out to a "backyard" where the mobs are a little tougher, and scale to OL10 - OL40 or so for each faction - Tarsis and Primus are Centuriata, Altair III and Nostrand Vor are Collegia, and Endriago/Gallina to the Sabine.

Others are not so obvious - like Orsini Mining Platform (my guess is Orsini Triad owns it, and it links slightly to the TS faction via its alliance with GETCo).

Trader's Fort and Chernevog Station I've completely no idea about.

What prompted this post is - I have insanely good Collegia faction (why, I don't know), but am cursed with abug that crashes me and blackholes my toon in Altair III.

Therefore, I can't land at a collegia station to maximize my weapons crafting.

Anyone know of any stations outside of Nostrand Vor/Altair III... and while at that, is there a list of which faction owns what station (at least for the less obvious stations) ?

Thanks!

Couldn't tell you either. In Live my JE had green faction with everyone except Anseria (Y), GETCo (Y), and maybe Free Spacers (I can't remember for sure about Free Spacers). Trader's Fort was still yellow. Venera Highport (and any other Highport stations to be added later) would likely be factioned Highport Authority, if that faction is to be added.