Net7 Proxy bad opcode

The last few days it seems to be increasing but everytime I try to land or gate i get the following show up on net7proxy and i get booted back to Megan, to then try to login again and get booted to the desktop.

post-459-12615422498646_thumb.jpg

This got worse today after the server reboot.

I've tried running a ping play.net-7.org to ensure my conenction to the server and i'm finding every 32 or so pings comes back with a request timed out, if this coincides with a gating or landing I end up with a crash.

Please add some higher fault tolerance to net7proxy or a large retry timelimit to handle connection issues like this.

The last few days it seems to be increasing but everytime I try to land or gate i get the following show up on net7proxy and i get booted back to Megan, to then try to login again and get booted to the desktop.

post-459-12615422498646_thumb.jpg

This got worse today after the server reboot.

I've tried running a ping play.net-7.org to ensure my conenction to the server and i'm finding every 32 or so pings comes back with a request timed out, if this coincides with a gating or landing I end up with a crash.

Please add some higher fault tolerance to net7proxy or a large retry timelimit to handle connection issues like this.

it's unfortunate that a few people with lousy connections to the server are getting this - at some point in the future I'll be making logins even more reliable, but despite what a lot of people may assume it's not a case of waving a magic wand or bumping retries to increase the tolerance; it'll involve a recode of the login procedure. I already know how the improved version will work; that's the easy part, I just gotta get a couple of days free to code it all up and test it.

Its fortunate ur in Australia as well you know our network limitations... my current ping to the server is around 400 ms

Thinking it may be something in my local home network i have tried a seperate computer, run an upgrade and tried logging in again to receive the following error after entering my username and password.

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like TB came through for us again the 238 update and the improved pacetopt function at login has removed my problesm i've been playing for 6 hours straight and not one crash to desktop.