Can I haz 10 Attacking Eagles...?

After getting my draft card processed and speaking to the female vendor NPC who tells me to schlepp 10 "Attacking Eagle" engines to Quartermaster so-and-so on the ECS Bremen, I find that this engine is notin the game.... or is it, and I've yet to find it?

If it is a lootable and printable (the engine does not show up as being purchasable from a vendor or buildable yet, or on any loot tables) I'dpresumet coes from some high level rd mob?

After getting my draft card processed and speaking to the female vendor NPC who tells me to schlepp 10 "Attacking Eagle" engines to Quartermaster so-and-so on the ECS Bremen, I find that this engine is notin the game.... or is it, and I've yet to find it?

If it is a lootable and printable (the engine does not show up as being purchasable from a vendor or buildable yet, or on any loot tables) I'dpresumet coes from some high level rd mob?

I'll have to look into it. Byakhee added the missions here in MOTO so he might know where they drop. I'd suspect from some of the progen mobs in the area as this sector is sort of a conflicted space.

Guest Byakhee / Builder / Growlz

Kyp.

Will speak tonight / check flavour missions that involve Terran / Jenquai that are in Progen Territory!

[Work computer]

Guest Builder / Byakhee / Growlz

This does mean that Moto supply will have to go down route of:

1. DO FLAVOUR MISSION TO COMPLETION IF YOU ARE A TERRAN OR JENQUAI (Small clue here in the way this chat tree is worded!)

2. THIS MISSION FOR PROGEN GIVES DIFFERENT REWARD (Another clue for what vender it may be)

3. I ~LIKE BIG EXPLOSIONS~ (final clue!)

However, this engine sample is only given if you go right to the end of this mission tree, do not complete half way otherwise you will never obtain it. It should mean that miners may be able to corner the market for some high level ores required... You get the engine and then its a case of finding a builder (JS, Terran) who will analyze the engine and hopefully not fail! Then they will be able to corner the market for this engine...

4. SPEAK UP I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU (bonus clue)

[Work Computer]

I'll have to look into it. Byakhee added the missions here in MOTO so he might know where they drop. I'd suspect from some of the progen mobs in the area as this sector is sort of a conflicted space.

So are we even allowed to be in Moto? I've been in there for the last week hunting, log-in yesterday and find my factions reset, which gave me -3000 Progen Combine (it had been around -1450). I could no longer use the gates and had to beg for a JE to come WH me out. Later on I talk to a GM and he said we are not supposed to be in Moto, the mission for access was mistakenly put in.

Not that it matters for me, I cant get in to grind faction and I cant grind faction without being in there lol.

This does mean that Moto supply will have to go down route of:

1. DO FLAVOUR MISSION TO COMPLETION IF YOU ARE A TERRAN OR JENQUAI (Small clue here in the way this chat tree is worded!)

2. THIS MISSION FOR PROGEN GIVES DIFFERENT REWARD (Another clue for what vender it may be)

3. I ~LIKE BIG EXPLOSIONS~ (final clue!)

However, this engine sample is only given if you go right to the end of this mission tree, do not complete half way otherwise you will never obtain it. It should mean that miners may be able to corner the market for some high level ores required... You get the engine and then its a case of finding a builder (JS, Terran) who will analyze the engine and hopefully not fail! Then they will be able to corner the market for this engine...

4. SPEAK UP I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU (bonus clue)

[Work Computer]

From whom do I start the flavour mission? I've spoken to the Net 7 Sol! Beacon to get the draft card, then went to the vendor lady in Net-7 station, who then told mto speak with an NPC in earth Station. That NPC gave me the "bring 10 Attacking Wings" to Quartermaster Kaden on ECS Bremen.

Have I missed someone, or do I need to go into Progen territory? Those R.E.M.O.R.A. cruisers look rather unpleasant and horribly beweaponed when set next to my thin-hulled Terran Scout... :P

Guest Builder / Byakhee / Growlz

No,

Its just that about oh 9 months ago I was asked if a certain engine could be put in the game as it was not dropping anyway. Being a kind and courtious developer, I decided to put in a flavour mission that anyone could do, well anyone that could get some ores and refined to a certain NPC. Of course it is a mission similar to the manes one, where you could stop and complete at any stage, but if you did that you'd get no end reward.

Its still out there. To my knowledge people look at what is required to be supplied and probably think 'thats pointless'. Unfortunately, I do look at this game with a long term strategy, and with the thought that things that happen now may have effects later on that you wish you had them now rather than later on. For those killing the Renegade Progen, for example, just ask yourselves why do they have a faction...

That should make people paranoid enough!

So, find the npc/vender who gives the mission and do the mission if you are Jenquai or Terran as Progen do not get the engine as a reward. THE CLUE IS THIS SENTENCE.

[Work Computer]

Guest Builder / Growlz

R.E.M.O.R.A. Cruisers are simply Dog Soldiers orbital drop ships / assault craft. Full of Progen Skirmishers. Designed to ram enemy bases / rapid insertion of shock troops. How hard could they be? :P

[Work Computer]

ps

dey gud cuz I built dem gud 'n dey gotta be gud vs teran defnc

hmmm. This indicates that the vendor will likely be found on a Progen station, and may involve "food" components...

...without giving away too much more detail - can you confirm if this NPC is NOT in Altair III or Norstrand Vor?

I ask because my toons seem to be cursed with a blackhole any time I've tried to gate through Altair III from Endriago, and if Flavour NPC is there, then I'm pretty much out of luck :P

Guest Byakhee / Growlz / Builder

Give it a go.

If push comes to shove and if i'm on I'll act as a ferryman and if you wait outside endriago gate i'll get you into altair iii.

At least people can stress test this gateway!

[Work soon to go home Computer]

Give it a go.

If push comes to shove and if i'm on I'll act as a ferryman and if you wait outside endriago gate i'll get you into altair iii.

At least people can stress test this gateway!

[Work soon to go home Computer]

Sweet! I'm heading to work now, but should be back in a few hours

So are we even allowed to be in Moto? I've been in there for the last week hunting, log-in yesterday and find my factions reset, which gave me -3000 Progen Combine (it had been around -1450). I could no longer use the gates and had to beg for a JE to come WH me out. Later on I talk to a GM and he said we are not supposed to be in Moto, the mission for access was mistakenly put in.

Not that it matters for me, I cant get in to grind faction and I cant grind faction without being in there lol.

If the gates let you through, you're allowed in :)

We've actually deactivated the faction on these gates because of this issue (see the Server Updates section above). The issue with faction is something we're analyzing to try to find the exact cause so we can right it once and for all. :blink:

Attempting a complete re-install of EnB client, patching, and Net-7 proxy with its patches... and will re-test my poor toons shortly.

If after all this I still get no love from Altair... I'll have myself a good cry. :blink:

I make the attacking wing because I did the mission byakhee mentions in this thread

I hated the mission :) lol

I'm half tempted to ask you for a deal/discount on 10 of those engines, since it seems like I'm the only one f about 200+ tester/players with this blessed Altair gating bug, and will not likely be able to complete the engine mission...

... and on that note - Byakhee: is there any dev who might be able to work with me directly on this - after reinstalling the client a handful of times, I've gt to wonder if it is due to my OS, or some weird configuration/connection thing that flags any movement into Altair as a bad opcode or server disconnect?

I'd almost pay good money just to get this most irritating bug fixed, lol