This App can't run on your PC ? error

I can't get the demo client to install for the net7 installer to have anything to work with.

I tried compatibility settings.xp service pack 3 and windows 7

set it to run as administrator.

running windows 11

new AMD RYZEN zen4 CPU with NVIDIA dedicated graphics.

sorry if theirs a thread for this but i didn't find one.

I tried .net framework 3.5; the control panel "programs and features" had a setting for .net 3.5;  it looked like it was installed but it needed 2 settings turned on.  but it didn;t help.

do i need any other .net frames installed?  i only see 3.5  and 4.8

Hi skitszo,

You may want to follow the instructions as I have detailed in the following post:

If your still having issues then please post a more detailed description of the issue so that I/We can understand better what steps you are actually taking so we could replicate the issue and advise from theer. Note if your skipping or missing steps then yes the install will not function as intended.

All the best,

Yeti(GM)

so.  apparently it was a corrupt download.

I deleted everything and uninstalled the net7 installer.

few download failures that did not complete but we finally got a client download.

installed client download without using run as admin.

so.... going thru the other steps point by point now. will keep you posted.

gona give up today.

the net7 unified nstaller when i first booted it on was looking for an enb client .exe;  but couldn't find it.  i directed it to EnB application which seemed like the exe.....  not sure why the names didn't match.  but the updater installed a bunch of stuff.   but i'm not sure if i should have.

think i will delete it again.....

but i don't get a log in error;  acts like it times out and says to come back later. can't connect to the update server.... not sure why its updater server for game launching?

Ok it sounds like your whole install is totally messed up, I suggest you un-install it all again and run an app that would clean out any temp/registry entries as well - I use Ccleaner free version make sure you have the folllowing settings check before selecting run:

685603059_CcleanerSettings-1.thumb.jpg.37ceee2103753fceb962fbc9d9bcda9e.jpg475888273_CcleanerSettings-2.thumb.jpg.89081d07856f1ad356f53757fcdcd799.jpg

Select run and it will clean up your system, once that completes select the Registry on the left of the menu and ensure all the options are checked then run it - it should look like this:

1649520687_CcleanerSettings-3.thumb.jpg.bb75e39b4e715e57536ebf0bf3c794d8.jpg

Having scanned for issue then click on Review all issues and then resolve.

You should now have a "clean" system now follow the instructions given previously in a post by me and download the files from the net-7.org website not some 3rd party one, also make sure it is on a wired connection to ensure a good/reliable download (wireless can be iffy!, also the enb proxy does not operate well with wifi connections!)

Assuming all downloads ate 100% clean then the install will go flawlessley (assuming you do follow the steps.) :)

I hope to see you in-game real soon.

Yeti(GM)

good morning.

does it matter that i have some check for https only check for websites i visit?  i have to give special permission to go to the bott download site ?

hopefully i didn't enable critical CCleaner stuff...  i think i unchecked most or all of the advanced settings.  did a registry clean but back it up first.

was to scared to delete any of the duplicate files from stat scan.

but i used Revounistaller and scanned the deep stuff.... but ran Ccleaner after just for fun.

i don't have the ability to ethernet hardline connect.... at the moment.   using my buildings wifi.... i guess i could do a cell phone hotspot....hardline that from the phone?

Hi Skitszo,

Excellent to hear your in-game now, if your referring to the screen resolution then you  need to click on Options/Graphics settings in game and move all but the top sliders to the right and adjust the gamma (top slider) to your prefference. I have mine set as below:

In-game-gaphics-settings.thumb.jpg.ed3d35181a53f87164776daabcfaa2d8.jpg