Time to remove KYP as LDEV (keep him as chairman) , Name New 5 ChairGroup and Name New Game masters.

mouli2

Hi , this is Moulinneuf on his brother Account

You may remember me as the idiot who try and help other in the game and make bad jokes.

Other know me as Builder Inc remaining player that got Kicked up to it's Guild leadership.

And has the Last former Player advocate before the Project manager Kyp and his hidden cabal decided that it was no longer needed 

And Hide all his past promises and the Player Advocate thread.

I am using my brother account because instead of replying to my concern which was, in part , here :

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/9052-server-status-current/page/45/&tab=comments#comment-102945

KYP decide to pre-post MODERATE me. 

------

After 3 years of almost no new content 

and 25 incident with the server this year alone I broke my silence to FIX and offer solutions.

@Kyp decided to play dumb to a problem I am sure he his aware of that ZACKMAN is anti-social ( many people have told me he his a nazi , former player advocate , dev who left contributing because of him and other Guild Masters ) and is looking for an excuse to not respond to player request as SERVER Dev which is the JOB he choose to Volunteer for completely.

Not just when he feel like it or when he his the mood to reply to players.

-------

By his own admission ( 4 time now ) @KYP does not have the time or strenght or even health to fulfill is full duty as LDEV.

This has been shown for the past 3 years by his showing up once in a 3 month publicly.

-

The Donation are not met by player and yet he make no call to the player base to fulfill them.

This is important because without $ the server go down , the service like website and name registry go unpaid.

- The CONTENT goes missing , due to @KYP micromanagement technique, he his left with 5 people showing up to contribute. for a 16 plus year project.

People who ask to volunteer time to contribue are turned away and even left unasnwered.

This his unaceptable.

We need as a community a LDEV who show up and play the game regularly and do content development tasking to his dev and do some of his own

By his own admission , again @KYP does not have the time , the strength or even health it seem to do it.

I personnaly Love Kyp , the guy saved my favorite game of all time and he has kept it alive and us warping around the universe for 16 plus years.

But as all good thing must come to an end his time has LDEV has sadly come , because the guy can contribute and do magic when he shows up.

But he can't anymore.

So I politely request that the community Thank Him for his hard work has LDEV and give him the well deserved and lifetime position of Chairman of the EMU.

Name New 5 Chairgroup

Sadly @Kyp LDEV and lack of time his not the only problem of the EMU

There is technically a Chairgroup that are supposed to work on the project to make it better.

My understanding is that the Guy who did most of the JOB died. Sadly again he was not replaced

And the other we never hear or see or know if they are even around.

The new Chairgroup I propose are like board of a company.

A leader CEO who His the face of the project and show up and make decision

A CFO that deal with the pesky tax and money problems 

a COO that would and could be the LDEV who make the content happen and flow

a Crowdfunding guy , to set goal for the player base to attain to hire contract based developper for thing the community want.

A Player elected Chairperson who represent player interest and can't get kicked out of meeting because they don't like or understand what he ask of them

This his the basic of what a working and progressing proect need. The EMU used to have a working one, sadly now we don't know.

Name New Game AMster

Has much as I would love to clone Woodstock it's impossible

and unlike @Kyp he show up and does his job on his limited time.

Thing his a Head game master also create events , create game surprise and his there to help at all 3 time zone.

Money is not an option at this time due to @Kyp communistic views.

So we would need 2 Volunteer to cover and help with GM abling events and Player help.

Even Do wodstock saying he has not enough job has it his , it,s annoying to see people unanswered call when he his not around. 

• Kyp locked this topic

I locked your topic, the community adding or removing staff from the project, including myself isn't a power delegated to anyone else. The board of directors can remove me with a vote and most of your understandings are wrong just based on the content of this post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1