Sulani Highport

Guest Bigheals

Guest Bigheals

So I'm looking for the mats to make a Waterloo 6. It calls for a MX Surge Stitcher (Level VI) that is sold at Prillissa Highport(Sulani Highport). When I asked in chat where it is exactly, one told me its a DEV map only. Then another said it isn't, its a TS only map. So which is it? I can't find any maps on it, so I'd like be clear about it before a TS.

Any help is appreciated.

So I'm looking for the mats to make a Waterloo 6. It calls for a MX Surge Stitcher (Level VI) that is sold at Prillissa Highport(Sulani Highport). When I asked in chat where it is exactly, one told me its a DEV map only. Then another said it isn't, its a TS only map. So which is it? I can't find any maps on it, so I'd like be clear about it before a TS.

Any help is appreciated.

It may well be a sector that's yet to be implemented on the Play server. Not absoutely sure. Check some of the other places in game that sell similiar levels of vendor parts, like F7 or Aragoth Station. No guarantees, but you might get lucky. (Prasad Station may also sell L6 parts, but I'm not sure of that)

Any help is appreciated.

Sulani Highport is not available to us (regular players).

MX Surge Stitcher is, therefore, loot only (as it was in Live).

But as far as I can till it don't drop off anything so it's rip only, never gonna get that L6 Waterloo lol.

Yes, as it stands you need to target one of the items that contains the MX Surge Stitcher that either you will be able to dismantle or that someone else can for you to obtain this comp to analyze.

It's a tough nut to crack, agreed, but it is doable.