MS framework needed?

When I upgraded to 7 ult from vista ult, I thought I'd installed the framework stuff with vista, do I need to reinstall that with 7?

The weird thing is, according to win update, I dont have any updates to get, yet I dont see any framework update listed for installed updates. Does that mean that I have install the framework stuff seperately? You'd think they'd put this framework stuff in with the os automatically.. Eesh..

Currently getting a Mvas error it seems, so I'm assuming its something to do with framework stuff, right?

Also, would I get the 64 bit version or the 32? cause it is a 64bit os.. would the 64x be back compatible with 32x or do I have to just get the 32?

Don't worry about .NET, I'm pretty sure it's included with Vista and almost entirely sure it's included with 7. If you're able to run LaunchNet7 at all, the .NET framework is installed. Are you still getting this error? I don't remember if the server was actually online when you posted this.