Reloading Sector mobs - server crash?

Last thing I saw prior to getting disconnected from the server was a message from Growlz "Reloading Sector Mobs."

As she said this not in her typical Progen character, I'm wondering if this is a drastic re-alignment of mob spawns (I've noticed some particular mid to high level asteroid belts that didn't have ore guardians...) or is this just a reloading of the existing spawns (like the Chavez mobs in Jotunheim that weren't respawning)?

Poor Growlz

She went and fixed the Merus Militia Captain so 2 spawn for you now, 2 different spawns until the next content push and then tried a dev command that doesn't work on the play. She's gone off and started to sulk. Think she's trying to create a 'kill Eh?' mission.

Poor Growlz

She went and fixed the Merus Militia Captain so 2 spawn for you now, 2 different spawns until the next content push and then tried a dev command that doesn't work on the play. She's gone off and started to sulk. Think she's trying to create a 'kill Eh?' mission.

Let us know when you get that mission working..We hear he likes to hang out in the seedy bars..

Let us know when you get that mission working..We hear he likes to hang out in the seedy bars..

Usually I'm in the Jenquai disco, but lately I've been doing the Somerled-Fenris Foxtrot... but the Fenris bar is kinda empty, except for that Megan clone. And she won't talk to meeeee... :(