im not sure who to ask

sorry im not sure were or who to ask for help but i played the last 3 stress test and now the 4th so i had the name merlin in the last 3 and in live when i play for 2 years but now a TT has my name Merlin and i think i readsome were that if you had then name in the other ST's that a dev will give it back so im asking for help i ask the guy if a dev cound change his name if he would give it back to me he said no

I’d suggest waiting for ST5 or beta/live and register it first (first come first serve). Who owns a name? If it were your long time forum name, I could see the point. But stripping a player of the name they are using, well it leaves their character w/o a name.

I had a name in ST1 and ST2, but someone registered it in ST3, but I made it a point to get it back in ST4 as I did (not my sig name). Even though I consider it a main char name (1 of 2), I just chilled and got it back as I did:)B)