Agrippa

Get a grip with Agrippa! Collegia-backed Agrippa Technologies seeks to break the monopolies of InfinitiCorp, GETCo, Sundari, Nishido, BlackSun and others with their new line of prototype weapons and systems. Architechi instructors and other curriculum staff greet new students in the lounge hall of Nostrand Vor City, Nostrand Vor sector, Altair system. But this curriculum is not for free. Pilots need Silver Tokens to enroll. Worthy pilots are testing now.

Ahh. Agrippa, my alma mater. I and many other pilots have engaged, wrestled with, struggled, attempted to fathom and even journal our trip down that rabbit hole. Though I have completed Agrippa Shields and Agrippa Devices on my Progen Sentinel and have gotten mired in the Gr- (not to be named) and Kenlz back door into the mission lines, the experience was worth getting the prints for the systems, weapons and ammunition. As a bonus, I was even given my own embroidered straightjacket and my own cell at Detention Center Onorom. For pilots who like random noise at night when they sleep, it's quite a stay.

Progen Sentinels should start Agrippa by speaking to Architechti Scuti or Architechti Vasi at Nostrand Vor at around Overall Level 100 as it takes quite a while to crawl out of the Faction hole with the Collegia. That and it takes quite a while to whittle down your InfinitiCorp Faction as the Collegia Forgemasters are in contention with the Terran megacorporation.

I hear, through others, that Progen Warriors should begin Agrippa Weapons as early as Overall Level 75.

But no Progen class should try the front door to Agrippa after their Hull Upgrade 135 unless they want more headaches.

Because the sector Der Todesengel is not yet opened, a mission for the back door into Agrippa is at a snag. Grr- and Kenlz, suspected of being Rogue Progen offer a means for "uber unz" to sleaze their way into Agrippa post-HU135, but at a high price that will only put high-tech weapons and valuable shinies in the hands of the Rogue Progen. I know because my Privateer is stuck in that mire.

Should you be too squeamish for this mission line, there are plenty of manufacturing pilots who have earned their gray hairs who can make some or all of the systems for you.

Live from Solitary Confinement at Detention Center Onorom, this is the Pakkrat. Edited by Pakkrat
  • Downvote 1