OMG FINALLY! INW-300 fix i figured out hopefully can help others!

I... have literally been at this for over 12 hours scouring every possible way to get into the game.. and wearing down quite a few peoples patience in the process and right when I was about to give up I came across a forum which sparked something in my mind......The "I am getting the INV-300" FAQ 9 step suggestions is what I had a slight feeling I did something wrong with.... and I noticed on that forum it mentioned local machine.....and ding ding ding *lightbulb* went off in my head!!! during those 9 steps I believe at about step 5 it just says hit next....well it wasn't automatically selected for "Local Machine" it was on the option above......a simple click of that.... then following steps 6 through 9....and what do you know!!! I can finally log in! I really really really hope this can help people in the future because I know how crazy I was going myself =) appreciate all those who tried to help <3...hope changing it to local machine on step 5 helps someone, now to quench the nostalgic thirst I've had for Earth and Beyond-Peace n Love