E-mail not recieved

Sounds like you haven't activated your account yet. Did you click the activation link you should have received in the email when you created your game account, or did you not get the email at all? You can always try making another game account with the same email address as you used on the forum, you can have up to 3 game accounts. If you're not receiving the emails at all, make sure you're checking your spam and trash folders, then change the email associated with your forum account and create another game account using that same email. One of those should do it for you.

I used same info on both forums and I DIDNT GET E-MAIL. I CANT reg. again on the forums for MY E-mail address is being used by this ACCT. Now if i did something wrong i have no idea and NO way to redo any of the inforamtion Beacuse of MY E-Mail. All i need is the mail from the new Net7 forums to activate the acct.

not sure of the error but was from the New Net7 i had to sign up at. I cant retry it for it will let me log into both this forum and New Net7. When i try to log onto the game it says im Temp. banned from it.

Wilddozier and Wilddozier2 (this was has been renamed to match) have now been activated.