Client hickups every 1.5 sec

Hello all,

recently, for about a month now, my EnB has been having the hickups.

This starts from the moment the client start, ie. the introduction movie. It hickups about every 1.5 secs. During the game, the hickup happens about every 30 secs, where the program (with video and sound) loops about 3 times in a row, repeating just like a broken record (and for you who do not know what a record, it is also called "phonograph record", or mechanical analog audio storage medium).

My system is an Alienware laptop M18X with Windows 7 SP1, 8G RAM. EnB had been installed about 2 years ago, and has run ever since, with all the upgrades.

I really never had any problems as far as performance on this system. I have also a very old Toshiba laptop, and have EnB installed there, and it has no problems running.

On the Net7 Launcher is have all 4 boxes for Packet optimization,  Prototype reorder, disable mouse lock, delete th6 files. checked.

I started removing processes running in the background, but that did not improved EnB.

My temporary solution seems to be to change the process client and Net7launcher to high.

Anybody have some thoughts on this?

Thank you

Leo

The client/server communication is no issue when the intro-movie is running, so you seem to have something on your machine causing "stress in the background".

A Virus/Trojan/Backdoor check should be done, it sounds like you have "something" on your PC.