I registered with forums, activated account and got email, clicked and got message account activated with np. I get to Megan and she does not accept login or password.

Is there a new address or version to download, anything Im missing? Thx in advance for any help.

• Upvote 1

What did you enter for your Forum username when you tried to signup?

This is not neccessarily the name that appears.

I can see you didnt use Kirk as your forum username (That is a display name)

If you cant remember what USERNAME you used when you signed up, i can get it.

Thanks

What did you enter for your Forum username when you tried to signup?

This is not neccessarily the name that appears.

I can see you didnt use Kirk as your forum username (That is a display name)

If you cant remember what USERNAME you used when you signed up, i can get it.

Thanks

Before we go on, I want to thank you for your time and help Slayerman. To answer your question, I didnt use kirt, I used the username, starts with an e. I have tried logging in many times and get the same message from Megan.

I have gone over all the steps, reg for forums, activate account from email, activate account from page where you enter username, account name, email, pw, ect. I login to Megan and she doesnt accept info.

Before we go on, I want to thank you for your time and help Slayerman. To answer your question, I didnt use kirt, I used the username, starts with an e. I have tried logging in many times and get the same message from Megan.

I have gone over all the steps, reg for forums, activate account from email, activate account from page where you enter username, account name, email, pw, ect. I login to Megan and she doesnt accept info.

You also need to use the same email adderss as the forums.

If this is no longer valid you will need to change it on your forum account first.

Hope this helps

You also need to use the same email adderss as the forums.

If this is no longer valid you will need to change it on your forum account first.

Hope this helps

The email I used is the same email the activation was sent to, I got the link in the email, activated it, it was accepted! I click on icon, get to Megan OK, then Megan want accept the login info. Matsu is my toon names, Ive been playing for awhile. I have tried another account, the one with Matsu with my Forum name, I can log to the forums, but when I go to reg it, it says not found.

I havnt been able to play in a couple of days now, I have tried everything suggested, I have read the forums for others problems. I dont know what else to try. Thx for trying to help Slayer, and your time. As much as I love the game, and I do, Im about to give up.

You should have received an account validation for the stress test.

This is totally seperate from the forum account.

Thanks

I only have one email, I guess its the reg to forum email sense I have np logging to forums. When I go to the ling David posted to reg I get,

Info / Error

User/Pass Incorrect, or User not recognised

Close

if I try to login from that site, it says user not reconized. I am using all the same info I used to reg for the forums, user name, pw, email, ect.

I am having a login problem also. I did receive the Stress Test Signup email and activated it, and was able to login on Sunday and Monday. But now the game is saying that I cannot login. I went to net-7.org and tried to register on there but I also got the Info / Error # Forum user not found # User not added message. Also, I was just wondering what would happen if I click the Activate Link again and this come up: “Error: Couldn't locate your registration. Make sure the URL was typed correctly!” if that help in anyway.

Thank you.

Guest explorerjc

I did all the necessary steps to sign up for ST4, got the activation e-mail from Net7 and activated it. But, Megan is not accepting my password at the login screen of the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.