Can not create new character

My wife just started a new account she can create her toon but as soon as she goes to choose name and play game . The game freezes and will not allow. we have tried this on 3 different computers and all the same. I have put skip tutorial also yet nothing happens. Can anyone help on this issue.

Does she runs the app (client.exe , net7proxy.exe, and patch,exe) as Admin?  Please go into the EA Games folder and do the followings:

- If the OS in WIn 7 or later, please set the apps to XP-SP3 compatibility mode

- Also check the flag "Run as Admin"

My wife just started a new account she can create her toon but as soon as she goes to choose name and play game . The game freezes and will not allow. we have tried this on 3 different computers and all the same. I have put skip tutorial also yet nothing happens. Can anyone help on this issue.

Client uses TCP protocol while login and character selection, after that aka Post-Login screen is basically all on UDP packages...

Your wife's computer basically can not receive or send UDP packages, thus client crashes. 

This may happen on following:

Your router setup is basically forwarding UDP packages to another computer (may be this is your computer) or blocking your wife's computer...

1. Check your router's "Port forwarding" options. If there are any rules that you did not placed, delete them... This setting is sometimes called "Applications & Gaming" etc. on some routers/modems

2. Also if you setup your router as "DMZ" , disable it. DMZ forwards all ports to computer designated.

PS: Did you try your own account on your wife's computer? Your account also most likely will not login with her computer as well...

Edited by SiSL