I am sooooooooo glad to see this game back up and running. I literally cried when it went sunset.

Looking around, and maybe I haven't looked hard enough, could someone point me in the right direction to get the game up and running on my computer? Thank you in advance.

I also made one of the last player meetings in Texas and signed the large poster of E&B with my name (Izzyous) and my guild's name (Ghost Squadron). Since sunset, I often wonder what happened to that poster. Westwood or EA probably tossed it; shame if they did, I would have bought it.

Anyway, I really hope to see everyone out in virtual space and become part of the community. and again any help you guys could give would be much appreciated!

At sunset:

150 PW

140 JE

124ish TE

75ish JD

~ Izzy

Edited by IzzyDead

To get started, read this thread.

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/

Also, IMHO, the most important thing is that you DON'T run the E&B client, but the net7portal.exe app instead (which calls the client).