In Net7Proxy, I recieve the error "Server failed to respond to login attempt."

A little history : Friday night I was running 3 characters all Zues____ based with 0 issues aside from the ocasional gate crash.

Saturday morning I tried to log in each of these characters and crashing after selecting the characters in question and seeing the galactic map for about 2 seconds or so. this happened with 3 different accounts(1 per character in question)

I then tried logging in characters that i didnt play Friday night and each one crashed on the galactic map about 15 seconds later with "Net7Proxy-Server failed to respond to login". It also did this when I created a new character. The Net7 start screen says the server is "Online" so I am not sure what the cause is.

This is the list of things I have done so far in order.

checked IP6

checked compatability mode

flushed DNS

checked certificates

checked Ports

forced updates on version

deleted .th6 files

uninstalled both EnB and Net7 and fresh installed both and then repeated the above program based steps

And after all that nothing has changed so I am out of ideas heh.

For all I know those characters could still be online and I am locked out of the accounts because of it. Here are the names of them if it is needed.

Zuesprime-Earth Station

Zuespw-Earth Station

Zuests-Equitorial Earth(out of station)

Thanks for your time.

Can you check on your NIC settings, if the Windows built-in firewall is enabled?

Windows FW is disabled but I have Norton FW with the ports open for EnB connectivity.

As for my interface card I have IPv6 disabled unless you mean the TCP and UDP checksums for IPv6 in which case they are enabled on the card .

If you need I can list the Adapter and Protocol  system information on here.

Thanks for your response.

Edit : I tried running the game with the firewall off , that didn't fix the problem either.

Edited by Zuesprime

I attach 2 test versions of a changed proxy exe.

Please unzip the archive and rename 

1m-net7proxy.exe

to

net7proxy.exe

and copy that file to it's location, which should be.../net7/bin

Before you copy & replace, please make a backup of your original proxy.exe !

If this "1m" exe is NOT running better, do the same with the "4k-net7proxy.exe" (rename to net7proxy.exe and copy to net7 bin folder).

Please report back if any of these two test versions are helping your issue.

[attachment=2398:Proxies.zip]

After trying the above nothing changed in the games behavior (login-character selection-CTD with characters mentioned above at galaxy map after 1 or 2 seconds)

thank you for the effort you are putting forth , it must be something I am missing outside the game if after this and a fresh install it still doesnt function properly.

Please delete all(!!) th6 files.

sorry I forgot that the .th6 files reappeared everytime you login (except the global, havent had that since I last got into the game)

but no , that didn't fix it either with the 2 proxy apps you provided.

I will uninstall all of the files and start over tomorrow . I will post again if I make any progress.

Again thanks for all your help in this endeavor .

I think i may have figured it out based on a post from Anakhahawk. All 3 accounts are still considered "online" when trying to transfer a character to a different account . So either

the accounts are flagged incorrectly or the characters I was using are "blackholed" on the server hence I cant log any characters on those accounts in . I will try to create another

account for testing.

It would appear that the 3 accounts in question are indeed locked into the server as "online". i created a 4th account and am currently in the game playing . So this may be a server

based issue rather than a client based one .