Game Wont Load/no Errors Given

So I updated Net-7 on my 2nd comp, Launched it and I can see the server is online and see how many players. I click play and the Code of Conduct window pops up, I click Accept and in the bottom right corner I get an icon and when I hover is says "Login" but no window ever shows up after I click the accept button.

Game plays fine with no issues on main comp. and it played fine on my 2nd comp a year ago when I was playing the game.. Checked and Net-7 is up to date... /stumped.

-WT

I think I got the same problem some times on WIndows-7.

Just bring up the Task Manager, then right click on the E&B app, and select Restore. Or you can also hover the mouse over the icon in the task bar, then right click on the thumbnail that pops up and select Restore (or Move if you are in windows mode). Sorry, this from memory, as I am at work.

It appears to disappear once I going to Property of all the execs in the E&B directory and make it run under XP-SP3 compatible mode. Edited by VincentTH