Credits As Part Of Job Terminal Rewards

Mynd

I, along with several other players remember the issuance of "credits" upon successful completions of job term missions. Now, it wasn't a whole lot, but again, it was a part of the reward along with xp. Currently, credits are not all that easy to come by....so if this were implemented here in the emu it would be fantastic. This will help players supplement their income while grinding out jobs.

Every little bit helps. So if this suggestion is taken into consideration, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

I could go either way on this one. I do like that they increased the faction reward from 15 for the top level jobs, to 40 for all jobs. A nominal amount of credits would be fine, but I could always do some trade runs or farm beneath my CL to earn credits if the terminal doesn't give them.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1353268584' post='66504']
I could go either way on this one. I do like that they increased the faction reward from 15 for the top level jobs, to 40 for all jobs. A nominal amount of credits would be fine, but I could always do some trade runs or farm beneath my CL to earn credits if the terminal doesn't give them.
[/quote]

Understood. I was thinking about the non-trader classes when I wrote this. In live, I only did "trade" runs on my TT mostly. As far my Jd and Je went, I played the "paperboy" and did the paper route thingy in their early levels and that's about it.