Faction Destroyed On My Tt

Not exactly sure what has happened but I doubt very much it was through my own doing, but I just realised today that my Infiniticorp Traders faction was at -8455, I checked on Net-7 and did the Faction reset thing which set it to the "Pre-wipe" value of -6425

I only picked up on this as I was at Earth Station yesterday analysing some stuff but constantly failing the analyse, I looked at the Success % of the analyse which showed 1% given that he's a TT and in Earth Station the success rate should be a whole lot higher and so I looked in to my faction and low and behold it's been absolutely trashed.

I can categorically say I've not been killing any infiniticorp npc's nor have I placed any nuclear devices inside any of their Spaceports or even snuck up behind DeWinter and gave her a rogering, so I'm at a lost as to how this has been trashed.

Would appreciate some assistance with either setting it to the correct level or even just some guidance on what mass murdering I need to commit in order to bring the faction back in to the green because a TT with massive negative Infiniticorp Trade faction is about as much use as a Builder as a Chocolate Fireguard is at not making a mess....