64Bit Windows 7 Client Window Opens And Crashes

sorry if i am just missing something on here but it is a fresh install on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit in st 4 it worked with the pc now when i hit play from net7 launcher it runs the doss screen a window starts to open then crashes idk if it is client or maybe proxy tryed seting comparability and nothing any help would be grate ty

A couple things to do in Win7, rt click on the executables and set to run as admin. Also make sure to run the enbconfig tool, as admin. It sets the game up and writes to the registry.
I also have Win7 64, and have everything EnB set to XP sp3 compatability.

i have done all of that had to do it on my 32 bit win 7 as well still no luck i tryed puting my other harddrive in as a secondary and runing from that one no luck ether now gonna try to boot straight to the hdd i have it working on maybe one of the updates dosent work with my vid card etc ??? lol

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure why you are getting a DOS screen, unless tou are running in debug mode? What is sounds like is that your fireall is blocking the ports we use. Make sure that port 443 is open for TCP and that 5500 through 6000 is open for UDP. I think those numbers are correct. If you firewall can produce a log of blocked packets you can check that to find out what need opening.