Ip Blocked On Port 443?

How long before I can connect to the server again from my cable modems IP and NOT receive the "Connection to the Global Server failed" dialogue box?

I just spent a couple of hours fighting with a new installation on a Win7 laptop. While I was installing on the Win7 laptop, I had my main PC and an XP laptop up and running the game correctly without any connection issues. I gave up fighting with the Win7 laptop (thank you Active Directory Group Policy) and was going back to run the game on my main PC when the "Connection to the Global Server failed" message popped up while attempting to login to the game. I tried my 1st laptop and got the same message on login. Rebooted the cable modem and router. Verified NAT and UPnP on the router.

I've tried almost all of trouble-shooting steps on my main PC short of completely reinstalling the game. I continue to get the same error.

I haven't touched the installation settings on the 1st laptop yet continue to get the "Connection to the Global Server failed" error on login.

And now the Launcher on the 1st laptop is returning "server failed to respond" then quitting. :(

So how long do I need to wait until my cable routers' IP is allowed to connect to the sunrise server?

Well, if it was my fault, I apologize profusely. Perhaps my multiple failed attempts had something to do with the crash?

As of this writing, I am able to login with all 3 computers without any issues whatsoever.

Thank you, Team, for the outstanding work that you all do so that we all may enjoy this game!