Launchnet7 Crashes Before Login

Hi folks

I have finally managed to setup the game at work, yes I know I know. Now here is my problem. I hit LaunchNet7 and the windows pops up, checks for updates and tells me that all is good and the server is on-line. Then it throws the lil icon at the bottom which shows Login when I hover above it, then after a few minutes it just disappears, and thats as far as I can get. And yes I have done everything on the FAQs page, and also did 2 clean re-installs. Any suggestions?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Posted by C Del
"[color=#A4A4A4][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Posted [/size][/font][/color]29 December 2010 - 09:29 PM[color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Hmm. Reboot your computer and run LaunchNet7 as an administrator (can be done by right-clicking LaunchNet7 > Run as Administrator). It appears that the launcher isn't starting the client for some reason. I would also recommend opening up the task manager to see if "client.exe" is running under the "Processes" tab, if the client still does not appear."[/font][/color]
[color=#D3D3D3][font=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
I checked and the launcher isn't starting the client, any pointers here?[/font][/color]
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2