Net 7 Proxy Error

Yes, it has been online, i've even clicked "check" multiple times first, and repeated testing has shown no results yet :/ will keep trying and will look for further solutions...

Edit: Also tried your post posfordfan1220, to no avail, still says there is an error while opening UDP Port. With a little research, this has something to do with my Firewall, but as it stands now, i only use the Windows 7 standard firewall. I've tried disabling it, and still the same error, thanks for the ideas and help so far though folks.

I thought about it, and actually, it might be a firewall that's in my router, is a long shot, but could be possible, will look into that and report my findings...

Edit: Nope, to no avail again, this problem is becoming more and more pesky! :/

I've got exactly the same problem as you have. Since 4th of January i am trying to get online with the result of "Server Failed to respond to Login attempt."

Tried everything i could imagine, from reinstalling the client and net7 to compatibilty mode, shutting down firewall , fixed net7, .net3.5 reinstall C++ stuff and so on yet i did't find any way to get online. Close to give up all hope. Yes admin mode aint the issue either :(