Auto Orientation For Jenquai

Is there any possible way to make my jenquai ship to auto orientate itself while following a fast moving mob?

Here is the problem currently. I am following a fast moving mob - say Oni for example. The oni will zip around and perhaps head straight up forcing my ship to follow. Now I am looking directly up from below at the Oni. The mob will then head over top behind me causing my ship to be inverted upside down. Is there any way that once my ship passes zenith it will flip itself right side up? As well Z-axis is still a bit messed up. If I disengage follow my ship is stuck in the same orientation, all sideways or upside down. Pretty hard to fight when you have motion sickness. :blink:

The reason I ask about Jens only in the thread title is that Terrans and Progens do not have to follow mobs to use their ML/PL.

I am not quite sure what the issue with follow is at the moment but its no where near as good as Live. I have trouble following any fast moving mobs. They tend to go in a circle and while following the mob in this circle, my beams can not get in alignment enough to actually fire since I need to be within a certain angle for my beams to fire. I don't expect my beams to fire off at 90 degree angles, and I am not sure what the devs have in mind for actual Field of View to be able to fire. Is it 45 degrees either side of Zero?

The irritating part is that mobs like Oni or Blackbeard Minions will do this circling thing 3 or 4 times, with my beams just out of the FOV to fire. It's a cool AI for those mobs I am sure, has no bearing on Missiles or Projectiles users - but for those that use beams its awful.

I do not remember it being this way in Live. Back then I could get in behind a mob and stay on its butt through out the entire battle. Are JD ships slower now? Do they not turn as fast as they should now? Edited by Algaron