World Loading Issue

Hello,

normally i dont have to post up problems i get thanks to others with similar problems but i havent found one like this yet... Running windows7 home x64 on an aspire 5552-7819 AMD laptop, i followed install instructions and i get as far as to login and pick my character or create one, but entering ship/world anything, it fails to go beyond a loading screen ends up dropping the connection and i have to log back in, never seeing the game world... any suggestions? (or questions)

Thank you for any help that can be provided.

EDIT: correction, i figured out a way to make it work and login and everything, i actually un-compatiblity moded every exe that runs everything- (Net-7 launcher, the net-7 proxy.exe and client.exe in EnB folder)
now i dont get lag, i can login, if this works for someone else great! sorry to wasted a post, hope this helps someone else.
Thank you Edited by inuyasha442

[quote name='Zesty' timestamp='1334770041' post='56874']
Try disabling windows firewall maybe?
[/quote]

I've done the whole disable firewalls and disable anti-virus it acts like the login (net7proxy.exe) doesnt connect, but the odd thing is i have been able to login once and a while.. after clearing the appdata>net7launcher - however it will not login constantly, and i keep playing with the admin and compatibility settings on the executables, still nothing. I wish it would work better on Windows 7 editions... if any other ideas please do post em' i do try them

The original description of crashing out of the game at the loading screen is usually attributable to the fact that you have not run the configuration utility as admin on Vista or Windows 7. This occurs because by default the UAC protection on those Operating systems will not let even the administrator account write in certain areas, including Program Files and the Registry without getting your explicit permission.

I would suggest that first and foremost. Also more description and a screenshot could possibly help us help you.