Crash To Desk Top After You Hit Accept On Log In Streen.

I was playing earlyer today and when I tried to log back in after a few hours the sceen would turn black for a second the crash to desk top. Any Ideas on this, any possible salutions? Edited by Techcat

In my experience this is almost universally due to the config settings saved in your registry. I would recommend running the enbconfig utility explicitly as admin and ensure that all the settings are there, then try to log in again.

I've experienced that on some of the computers I've logged into from.

Running EnB config as Admin (running it as non admin is as we know, is completely pointless) has helped but not always, sometimes I had to change something in the config, for instance going from Bilinear to Anisotropic, fixed it once.

Uninstalling Net-7 and re-installing worked once. But one of my computer this issue keeps coming up and I haven't found a permanent fix for it yet.

I've noticed that Gate crashes seems to aggravate the issue. Especially if you hit the windows key while gating.. That's sure to piss it off something fierce.