Error When Installing Update 93

Hello,

First of all, awesome job bringing back such a great game!

I'm already successfully playing EnB on a desktop and my wife's laptop, without any problems whatsoever during the installation and running the game itself.

However, today I tried to install it on my laptop, following all steps I've done with the previous 2 installations but after running LaunchNet7 for the first time, and during the installation of Client update version 93 it comes up an error "InvalidArgument = Value of '5' invalid for 'index'. Parameter name: Index."

This error is translated from Portuguese, so in English might be slightly different. Can you help me?

Note: this laptop was used a couple years ago when I first tried to make EnB work with your old software/server, but at that time without success... although I did clean it all up since then.

Sorry you are having issues,,.

Try this:

Run Net7 Launcher.
Goto "Launcher" menu at the top left.
Click "Reset Updates"

Close launcher and run it again.
This will force the Launcher to update again.

Post your results.

All working now... I guess the problem was something to do with using my mobile connect pen...

When I got home, and connected through wireless it downloaded immediatly without errors.

Thanks for the attention.