Can't keep connection

Hey all.

I fully installed all necessary files to play the game. I go to log into the game, but come across problems. Typically, when you log in on the main screen in the game, the hand lights up and you log in. Though sometimes when i do this, the hand does not light up, and the game locks up on me. Now, if on one of my attempts and i get past this part, I would go to create my character. Once I get to the "pick a server screen" and then choose a name in log in, intimidatly the game losses connection to the server and logs me out of the game. Whats going on here? im using a Win 7 64x bit laptop. Any other files I need? Thanks.

run chkdsk (or whatever it's called on windows 7). Also make sure you're running everything in XP2 compatibility, and in administrator mode.

Switch off bittorrent/p2p and skype apps and ensure Net7Proxy and the client.exe both have firewall permissions to access the internet.

Ensure your virus checker is up to date and run a full scan.

that's about it really. The first point got my Vista installation up and running (finally!).

hope this helps,

TB

Hey all.

I fully installed all necessary files to play the game. I go to log into the game, but come across problems. Typically, when you log in on the main screen in the game, the hand lights up and you log in. Though sometimes when i do this, the hand does not light up, and the game locks up on me. Now, if on one of my attempts and i get past this part, I would go to create my character. Once I get to the "pick a server screen" and then choose a name in log in, intimidatly the game losses connection to the server and logs me out of the game. Whats going on here? im using a Win 7 64x bit laptop. Any other files I need? Thanks.

From what I understand and with my experience helping others with this task...

There seems to be a conflict between the In game video settings and your Desktop Video settings.

One way we solved this problmem was to go into your enb Directory to the CONFIG folde and run the ENBConfig utility and match the in game resolution to your pc.. Also playin in windowed mode seemed to prevent some of the crashes we had been experienecing in game.

Just a side note... After we ran config.. We also ran debug Launch a couple times.. although im not too convinced that had much to do with it.

Hope this help. seems to have fix other peoples issues.. /shrug good luck

Qwik edit too.. coz if your running on 64.. You may need to make sure you run in Win 32 compatable mode. Or w/e its called.. ----> 32 bit still =\