Can Not Log In After 03/06/12 Patch

my computer updated then i got Wrong version current version is 2.22 and failure to connect to server...my wifes computer updated and logged in fine so i know server was up. here is error reports i got.

aunchNet7 - Exception
Version: 1.9.9.11
Time: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:56:26 GMT
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 87.106.182.212:80
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at LaunchNet7.LauncherUtility.DownloadString(String url, Int32 timeoutInMilliseconds)
at LaunchNet7.Updateing.Updater.CheckForUpdates()

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Time: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:56:33 GMT
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 87.106.182.212:80
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at LaunchNet7.LauncherUtility.DownloadString(String url, Int32 timeoutInMilliseconds)
at LaunchNet7.Updateing.Updater.CheckForUpdates()

please help... thank you in advance Obin TT lvl 88

PS i do not know why the time stamp on error log is 02/08/12

[quote name='Obidod' timestamp='1331127733' post='55098']
PS i do not know why the time stamp on error log is 02/08/12 17:56:26 GMT
[/quote]

Because these are most likely old log entries.

The server was [b]REALLY[/b] down that day/time - see my log:
Time: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:47:51 GMT

If you got "fresh" errors, they would be at the bottom of the log-file.

i tried reset updates to no avail "but thank you for effort" i did finally get it fixed i had to delete all patch/update files from ea then delete and reinstall Net-7 ... i found the patch notes and it had only ran 3 lines then discontinued the install so as far as my launcher was concerned it had patched so repatching was only the fragmented part.

[quote name='Obidod' timestamp='1331155079' post='55123']
i had to delete all patch/update files from [size=5][b][color=#FF0000]ea[/color][/b][/size]
[/quote]

:o