Tt L30 Mission Problems.

The TT L30 mission has a few rough edges.

1. After getting the first shipment hijacked by Holmes, you're told to talk to miners around the station. That can be understood to mean around (inside) the station, not outside. Replacing "around" with "in and around" would be clearer.

2. It is possible for another player to kill the miner you are supposed to talk to (this happened to me after I'd talked to him once, and knew where he was supposed to be). An inexperienced player could search for quite a while if someone is killing the disgruntled miners for xp.

3. After buying the mining pass, if you go talk to Jerriv Kivok-Vechina before you go get the experimental lenses, he already knows about the plan and asks you where the lenses are. He should instead ask you if you have found out anything, and either be told about the plan or be told something about a potential lead.

4. When you go to pick up the experimental lenses from Mark Cyrus, you are not told how many to buy in the mission log.

5. If you buy more than one lense, Holmes will talk to you and take one out of your inventory each time. Once he's taken them all, he will tell you he doesn't want to talk to you. He should take all the lenses in your cargo, or just take one and then refuse.

6. It's possible to get the mission and be completely overwhelmed in combat by Holmes, not to mention his hirelings. It would be helpful if that was noticed, and a warning or advice was given.

7. When I completed the mission, I got the rewards *and* a certificate that let me restart the mission when I talked to MacClellan in Sol Station. The 'Emptor's Advantage' device is tradeable, so it could be farmed and sold. Edited by TLMaze