Login Problem After Creating Terran Tradesman

Hi,

I cannot login since i created a terran tradesman. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Since i created a new character called RustedMetalTT i cannot play the game. After the authentification past, im always return to my desktop. Is it possible to delete the new character who is a terran trademans from my account to see if this will correct the problem?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I was curious, i created a new account and try to create a Terran Tradesman. And with the new account i have the same problem. Meaning, once i create my new character Terran tradesman and choose the server to play on, the game doesn't launch and im return on my desktop. Therefore i cannot play the game. I think there is a bug when creating that type of charactere... The charactere name is Elkmaze.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thank's[/font][/color][list]
[*][color=#6E6E6E][size=2][b]0[/b][/size][/color]
[/list]

I have only had 1 toon lock and it was also a TT..

I did notice 1 thing when creating them though, they seem to have alot more facial features than are displayed and if you go past the "normal ones" you keep getting normal faces . So you might think have normal selected but you may have something that is not displaying.

I did not test this with other terrans so unsure if it is a class thing or a race wide thing.

I have yet to have any similar issues with Jens or Progens. Edited by shadowxsx